Monday, January 12, 2009

Oscar moved to the Bridge House, in Teguz, on Saturday the 3rd of this month. He will now attend university in the city and transition into the life of a working college student.
L-R: Jaylene, Will, Me, Brayan, Oscar, William, Steve.
At the bowling alley, before we dropped Oscar off at the Bridge.
l-r: oscar, me, brayan.

Around 12:15am on New Years!
L-R: emily, johana, me, brayan, edgar, audrey, matthew, eric

Emily, Me and Johana on New Years Eve at the bonfire

And a pic of my precious darwin, whom i miss so much! love you baby!
(he's doing great in his new family, by the way!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the updates, Sara! wow, how exciting about language school! So you're staying in Honduras until... maybe July or so? I'd love to pray for you for that next big step,whatever it is, and the transition from the ministry to language school. i miss you and i know you're right where God wants you to be! i'm really inspired when I see you trusting Him so fully--it's a great challenge for me. love you lots, sister, love,ares