Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Moved....but not moved on :)

As in...I've moved to Milwaukee...but I'm not forgetting Honduras.....as it will always be in my heart.

It was a good couple months being able to spend time with my parents up in the Northwoods...and now it's good to be getting settled (again!) in a new home. I will be in this place for the next 9 months and then we will see where God decides to take me after that!!

The past couple days i've just been moving in, and exploring the area really! It's nice to be in a city with things just minutes away.

I'm in the library posting today as i don't have internet in my house yet...but hope to within a couple of weeks.

The job search is still ongoing.....and hopefully will land something soon! Definitely a faith-trust builder!

Well, that's about all for now :)

No comments: