Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A little about mua!

I am: a tall blonde surrounded by short, dark haired people
I think: that you can never have too many friends!
I know: that God is God, and I am not.
I want: to love others well.
I wish: that i could have all my friends in one place!
I hate: when people judge
I miss: my friends and fam that are far away.
I fear: losing friends because of stupid things.
I feel: tired from how crazy work has been.
I hear: a leaf blower, the dryer, and a car
I smell: my "clean linen" candle that is not lit and my freshly washed hair!
I crave: some quality time with friends and some time off work!
I search: for easy quick recipes :)
I wonder: if i will make my layover in TX
I regret: not much!
I love: going to La Ceiba! and hanging out with our kids.
I ache: for those who see no hope, who have no one to trust, and can't find their way out of the lifestyle they are trapped in.
I care: about our kids so much.
I always: floss
I am not: offended easily
I believe: God is the final Judge.
I dance: only with certain people :)
I sing: songs that i make up!
I cry: enough
I don't always: answer the phone....
I fight: when i think there has been an injustice, or when i know that something could be improved for the better!
I write: newsletters, updates and schedules :)
I win: at Clue and knockout!
I lose: at poker
I never: go to bed without brushing my teeth...gross
I confuse: the little details
I listen: to details rarely...
I can usually be found: anywhere but my house!
I am scared: when our car breaks down, and it's only girls, and we are surrounded by honduran men.
I need: the Lord.
I am happy about: going on furlough to meet my 2 new cousins, and visit friends and family and be in brianna's wedding!
I hope: God shows me more of His plan for my life soon!
I am tagging: no one....

No comments: