Friday, October 10, 2008

haircuts anyone??

Well, the boys have needed haircuts...once again! Man, boys hair grows fast!!!! Well...instead of just asking someone else who knows how to cut hair (there's a couple people who know how), I decided it was time i just do it myself :) So i borrowed someone's clippers, and started experimenting!
All the boys now have cut hair and look all trimmed up! I think darwin's turned out the best...real short. And the others are pretty good for my first time...could use improvment...but hey...i'm a beginner! :) They look pretty darn cute i think :)

Anyways...that was fun :)

It's been an extremely busy week. Almost every day all morning in the clinic, and then in the house with the boys for the afternoon. Just lots going on it seems!

Shoot me an email...

Sara

No comments: