Saturday, October 4, 2008

No Calamine today!

Hahaha...Today is one of the first days that I haven't had Calamine lotion all over my hands from putting it on one of my 4 boys! haha...Darwin finally seems to be getting over his 'pox.

It's been a long time since we've had "full health" in our home. Almost a month i think. From Chicken pox...to throwing up...to anything else you want to think of.....we've had it it seems. I was in bed all day yesterday with something...and it takes alot for me to actually stay in bed and just "Be sick," so i hated it. But today am trying to feel better....and do a little bit...just am weak now ya know....but i missed the kids yesterday....hearing them outside my door and not being able to get up and be with them was harder than i would've thought!!!

Yay! It's Sunday tomorrow. I love my church. Absolutely love it. I've started attending "home groups" on Wednesday nights, and it is just Great!!!! Praise the Lord for this unique gift He's given to us.

Email me! sarainhonduras@gmail.com

No comments: