Monday, March 9, 2009

Despedidas y Una Amiga!!!

To translate.....going away parties and a friend!!!

I always knew March was going to be a busy month. And a sad one! I leave in 19 days from the Ranch. It is breaking my heart, but I am truly savoring every moment...it's almost hard to decide where and who to spend my time with as I know the opportunities to spend time with these people on a daily basis is coming to an end.

On Saturday, we had a Despedida (going away party) here on the Ranch for 4 people...Me, another former teacher, Jesse, and a couple, the Mallasch's. All of us are leaving (the couple already has left) the ministry this month...and so the party was a good time of all getting together, playing some softball, and just enjoying fellowship.

This week, last friday, my friend Tammy came to visit me and the Ranch! It's been so fun to have her here again. She was my roommate when i first moved to the Ranch, and we have continued to stay in touch, even though she left the Ranch after being here for 3 years...and has been living in IL now for the past year and a half.

The pictures are from the Despedida mostly...and some of Tammy.

¡¡¡¡I AM SURE GONNA MISS THESE FACES!!!!

brayan, tammy, shelly and I after a night of games

wilson and i



The frosting got a little out of control :)

Junnior and I!!!

Obed and I

Steve, Brayan, Oscar, and I

Me, Tammy and Steve--friends re-united!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara, We always enjoy your blog. We're sure you are having a difficult time leaving a part of your heart at Rancho Ebenezer.
We love you and pray for you.
G-ma and G-pa

Unknown said...

Hello Sara, I love to read your blog and I hope you post again soo. :) I hope you are doing good at your new home.

Murron