Wednesday, March 4, 2009

nothing much new!


I thought i would write a quick post, even though there really isn't much new right now. ..here are some of my thoughts:

**I'm glad I'm not super sick anymore....tired yes, sick no!

**I'm sure gonna miss these kids...

**I am so thankful for the less-rainy weather upon us. Although the windchill is a bit chilly still!

**I just made an awesome peppermint brownie torte ...yummm ...3 layers of brownies, a layer of a whipcream/creamcheese/mint extract and then a layer of chocolate whip cream! can you say double-yum???

**I finally have my ticket to fly up to Ceiba. Yes, I'm flying. Why...well i don't feel like getting into Ceiba way at night like i could if i took a bus, and also i get really impatient on busses, and honduras is playing a big game that night and i don't want to miss it ;)

**It took forever to get my ticket to fly up to Ceiba...cuz the comp. froze as i was buying it online so i didn't know if it had gone through or not. Thanks to a bi-lingual 15 year old here on the ranch, who called the airlines for me and got it all straightened out....i now for sure have a ticket AND confirmation number....!

**I think that's about all for now :)

Blessings on your day!

Sarita

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara! Thanks for the updates! And yes I read your hour-by-hour day post :) I liked it because it gives me a better idea of what you're doing down there! Sweet about the cheap medical care-- medical is soooo expensive here, and I hate to say that the doctors don't help because they don't seem to care at all! Anyways, I miss you and hope you're doing well! love,ares

Anonymous said...

p.s. I love the new look of the blog, and that cute doggie in your pic!! :D

Steph said...

i finally caught up on your blog! keep it going chica! me gusta ver tu vida!