Sunday, July 6, 2008

baby drool and miracles

Just a quick story today....

The other day i was on my computer in our living room, so i could be hanging out with the boys while working (looking up recipes for this weeks menu :)). Well of course all the boys wanted to see what i was doing, so i was surrounded. The big boys finally got sick of it cuz it was boring (not enough pictures!) and they were playing...well, the baby comes over to my computer to check it out for himself. He was drinking water out of a cup while he watched (with a lid)...he promptly came over, took a big gulp of water and drooled INTO the little air slots of my computer! Immediately my computer screen turned blue saying "hardware error." I freeked out (in my mind so the boys wouldn't be startled). What would i do without my computer?? It's my communication with friends and family and supporters, it's my recipe book, it's my budget, it's many things that i need while here. And HOW was i supposed to get this fixed. Well, i turned it upside-down trying to get the water/drool out. Nothing. So i went into the other room and started pleading with God while restarting my computer again. Nothing...blue screen. Again...oh it's a black screen now. One more shot....restart....God PLEASE turn this computer on .....pleading more with the Lord, now realizing that if it even had a chance of turning on again it was only by God's power and Grace.........wait...it's turning on.....turning on....enter password......UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD. I truly believe and confidently know it is only through God's powerful hand and His grace to my stupidity for turning this machine back on.

Praise His Name. Thank you Jesus!

No comments: