Thursday, February 26, 2009

doctors, dentists and eye-doctors!

Ha this is going to be a random post, but as i got to thinking, lately, I have been to a lot of doctors recently....first eye-doctor, than a visit to the ER, and then to the dentist! Whew! Good thing medical care here in honduras is fairly cheap! Here's the rundown!

Total eye-visit including new glasses and lenses cost less than $25 USD. See picture.

I had to go to the ER due to major dehydration after being extremely sick....they gave me an IV and pumped me full of other drugs....and was MUCH cheaper than in the states, but still a decent chunk of money so i'm not gonna put that on here :)

Then I went to the dentist and turned out that I didn't need to get any work done, like i thought i had, and so all i was charged for was the x-ray: $15 USD. total.

God is good :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you are all better then? Last time we chatted you were planning another ER trip. Nice glasses...very sophisticated!