Tuesday, August 19, 2008

¡Dios es Fiel!

Yesterday was a tough day. Well, busy and tough! I was in the clinic most of the morning and afternoon...organizing, inventorying, checking exp. dates, and delivering some meds. Whew...it was crazy! Then when the boys got home from school they all decided that fighting and being absolutely wild was going to be a "good" idea for the rest of the day! Ahhh! Thankfully the rain held off so we could go outside to try and wear some energy off for about an hour and a half :) Then got homework done, dinner ate, books read, prayers said, and off to bed!!! (i think it didn't help i was working all day, and so had little energy left when the kids got home!)

It DOWNPOURED like crazy last night. I just love nights like that, when you cannot hear anything but the pounding rain on the tin roof...just so peaceful. It's like the Lord saying...look...I AM right here..I AM. I AM powerful. I AM wiping away every tear, and washing away every frustration from the day before!!

Today I have no assistant...and it was only me and Darwin (the 2 yr old) for the morning cuz the others all go to school. Darwin was an absolute doll this morning! Cute as a button walking around the house "talking" on his fake cell phone, and the "conversation" must have been pretty funny the way he was laughing :) I cleaned, cooked, did laundry and wrote out the shopping list for tomorrow this mornin'...felt like a true stay at home house mom :)

The Lord truly is faithful. Just when i feel like i really need a break...it seems like it comes. Random offers from people to babysit are just such a blessing! I do love the kids, i love them tons...and am thankful for the breaks so that i can continue to have energy to mother them!

My friend Danie just moved here from teh states to teach at Academia Pinares! I'm sooo excited! It is SUCH an answer to prayer that she has moved down here. A breath of fresh air!!!

Much love to you all....leave comments :)

Sara

1 comment:

*Ariel* said...

Sara Wager! Wagsie! Love the blogs, friend, the pics are awesome :) Keep going, girl, you're exactly where God wants you, and I can see from here how effective you are. Love and hugs, ares