Friday, August 22, 2008

a post of pictures :)

A few pics to brighten your day :)


Junnior!! (yes, we just found out this year, that this is truly how you spell his name..i think it's cute!)

Cristian in pre-school playing dress-up as an....m&m/lion?? :)

darwin LOVES bathtime!! (but sometimes he gets mad at his toys cuz they get a little too close and he yells at them to move! ha!)

My lil' brother and i...

enmanuel being his "cool" self ready to play some ball

a common scene...me walking with the boys...with an older kid of the ranch helping :) this is me with junnior and darwin with cristian behind...don't know where enmanuel is!

Me missing my long hair :) and remembering that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.