Thursday, August 21, 2008

funny day!

haha so yesterday was my shopping day...and it turned out to just be a day filled with laughter. I looove laughing! (who doesn't?! :)). But i was just so thankful for all the laughter, adventures and surprises! ha! Also at the end of our time in the city i ran into a honduran friend of mine that i don't get to see too often, so that was a fun surprise also!

Then, to top it all off, there is a guy coming down to help me with the kids! So now we will be double-teaming yay!! He will be flying in September fourth. I'm sooo excited for the kids to get to have a father-figure again, and for me to have some help! Pray for a good adjustment for him.

The kids are doing well. Off to school as always with darwin here with me.

k tenga un buen dia!

bendiciones,
sara

No comments: