Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beautiful days and Soccer Games! ¡La Vida Bonita!

It has been absolutely gorgeous out lately! Yesterday I was substitute teaching all day...and sat outside for a bit during recess...and even got a tan!! woohoo! It's so nice to be getting into the summer weather again after rainy and cold!!! Here are some pics of the soccer game yesterday and the sky that was just gorgeous! God blows me away with his beauty constantly with the evening sky!


A bunch of us watching the game.

Kelly and I watchin' the game....yay! Kelly is *hopefully* going to be joining me in language school in June when she gets done teaching! Yay!


OKAY THE COOL COOL SKY PICTURES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BUT THEY GOT DELETED ACCIDENTALLY AND WELL NOW THE INTERNET WON'T LET ME UPLOAD THEM :) SORRY~



the sky dark and eerie!

a nice action shot.....Obed kickin' it in

Kelly and I watchin' the game. We lost :( But it was fun anyways. Next game: the day i move to La Ceiba. My host family better love soccer ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara, Love your pictures and comments. Sounds like you will not be there when I return to Honduras (when is undetermined). Mild weather here now but cold coming by the weekend when Karen her boys and I leave for Colorado.
I'll do a run for you. We will not be staying in the great condo that you were brought up in but in one at Hi-country house. We'll get to Hernando's one night unless the boys insist on Pizza Hut.Miss you, Love, G-ma and G-pa