Monday, February 2, 2009

Thankful

I am so thankful for the people that God has brought into my life here in Honduras, and in the USA. Lately I've been having some pretty honest, deep, truthful, meaningful and sometimes life-changing conversations. I am so thankful for people who are willing to speak truth into my life, and also to receive it spoken into their life. Yup.

Last night we went to a Superbowl party at the Bridge House. (The house in the city where the young adults of the ministry live so they can attend college/work etc). It was a good time...I didn't really end up watching most of it (i know...shocker since i do love football!!)...instead I once again had some very good conversations, and hung out with people.

Before the Superbowl we went to the mall and did some grocery shopping and stuff...i didn't really have much to do....so i just tagged along for the ride. The good ol' Trooper got us to and from the city safely again so we were thankful.

This month will proove to be a busy one ...lots of relief parenting, sub-teaching, teaching, nursing, and savoring each moment that I am here still!

Well, I think that's all for now. Have a great week! LEAVE COMMENTS....i'm starting to think no one reads my blog anymore ;) By the way...how do you like the new look?!?

No comments: