Friday, February 20, 2009

Host Family Assigned!

I got my "host family" assigned to me......so everything is set for good ol' language school. I'm getting anxious to get there.....although it is going to really, really break my heart to leave the kids here. Sounds like i will be living in a busy/crazy but good host family/home. Better that then one where I would be bored, right!

I've been in the house of joseph this week and will be in it until Monday, when the foster parents get back from vacation.

Haha...funny story...I called the dentist today....there's some dentists in teguz that speak english. Well, i called and since in situations where it really matters if you get what you need across, i don't like to speak spanish i immdiately asked the receptionist if there was anyone there that could speak english with me. Well, she said no. But then took my name and phone number and WAS going to have the dentist call me back in english ....but then i guess she realized i could speak some spanish and went on to ask me what i needed and stuff...and ends up i made my appointment :) haha! It's times like those where i proove to myself that maybe i know more spanish than i thought :)

Have a great night!!!!

HERE ARE A FEW PICS THAT SOME OF THE KIDS TOOK, THAT I JUST THOUGHT EXPRESSED PURE JOY AND LAUGHTER :)


...joy...

...laughter...

...more laughter!....

No comments: