Thursday, February 26, 2009

House of Joseph

Oh the House of Joseph. This house is the home that when I was originally accepted to work with WGO, I was told would be the "main" house that I would be working in. That has indeed stayed true, as I am in their house every month, except the 5 months that i was full-time in another home of precious kids.

I was in the House of Joseph again this past month for 5 nights...well actually turned out to be 4 nights...see next posting and you'll see why :)

Here are some pics of the kids in the house...it amazes me how much they've grown up since i was first there!!!



Marlon--"smile with your teeth showing!" (oh and a little food on your cheek :))

Wilson: his name should be "dennis the menice" :) hehe

Favio...being himself.

Kev: Heyyy!

show me your "pearly whites!"

No comments: