Sunday, February 15, 2009

A day in the life of.....

I'm trying to make a habit of writing on this blog much more than i used to.. so even though I don't have any fun pictures, I'm going to write today anyways :)

Yesterday was, as we call it here in Honduras, "The Day of Love and Friendship." For some reason I like that title better than just "Valentine's Day." It seems more meaningful! I had a good day hanging out with friends....my day went like this:

6:45am: wake up...don't want to get out of bed...have to get out of bed because I have soccer training.

7:00am: get to the soccer field. my coach is there but no one else showed up...again. So we wait for 25 minutes to see if anyone else is coming...and then head back to our houses.

7:30am: crawl back in bed and sleep until 10:30am! yay!

10:45am: get out of bed..re-count my money and write out information to make a deposit that my roommate is making for me at the bank today for me for my language school! yay! I'm officially paid....wooohooo!!!

11:00am: Kelly brings me Home Improvement Season 6....and gets 3 eggs to make cheesecake that we were going to eat for Valentine's Day Dinner

1:00pm: My roommate gets home from the city=deposit made! YESSS! success the first time, sometimes is unusual here in teguz!

I think my times are off now...oh well!

3:30pm: Go to a Mario Party Tournament...whoever wins the tournament wins the LAST caramel brownie/blondie. Competition is ON!

4:45pm: I tie for first in the tournament and receive my prize! (1/2 the brownie since it was a tie :))

5pm: Go watch the soccer game up on the campo.

5:10pm: It starts to pour...but it's okay cuz i brought my umbrella! I have everyone surrounded around me trying to stay dry while watching the game :) It was a fun game to watch!

5:30pm: Go back to my house, and get ready to go over to some friends for dinner.

6pm-9:30pm: Enjoy friendships, and an awesome dinner....and AMAZING cheesecake :) We had 3 types: plain, regular with mora (blackberry) topping/glaze, and chocolate! mmmm

9:30-midnight: relax at my house...watch some home improvement and read the last few chapters of the amazing book i just read "Every Now and Then" by Karen Kingsbury (my favorite author!)

Sooo I'm sure you all wanted an hourly update on my life so there ya go. Ha! If you made it this far I commend you :) and also wonder if you are bored? ;)

What happened to comments being made on here???? Does anyone read this anymore :( ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! How are you? Just thought I'd try to get back in touch. I wish you would email me soon:) Love,
Murron
ps I made it all the way through your "boring blog" for Feb. 11th I think it was :) Ha ha ha!